Let's Talk About Kombucha

 

 I'm sure you're all wondering - what the heck is kombucha? For those of you who don't know, kombucha is a fermented black tea full of probiotics, and it has some pretty sweet health benefits. After hearing about kombucha for the first time, I was so intrigued by it and what it could do health wise. I did a ton of research on it, and have found a bunch of benefits that kombucha has. Because of the probiotics found in kombucha, it can -

   1. Help with disease prevention. - (I found research saying that kombucha has anti-caner properties.)

   2. Promote a healthy gut.

   3. Could help improve mental health.

   4. Protect the lungs.

   5. Antibacterial. - (Kombucha contains tea polyphenols and acetic acid which can help fight against bacteria.)

   6. Help manage diabetes.

   7. Help keep the cardiovascular system healthy. (Because it has been shown to possibly improve cholesterol levels, it can help against heart disease.)

   8. Help keep the liver healthy. - (The antioxidants found may help keep toxins out of the liver.)

   9. Could help lower cholesterol.

   So if you haven't tried kombucha yet, then you need to. I for one am currently obsessed!


(I found the kombucha shown in the photo at Target!)
 

 



1 comment:

  1. I love Kombucha, I drink it all the time. Great post dear, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.