Outfit of the Day

   Hi everyone! This is the first post of my Outfit of the Day series!

   Today was pretty cool in Maine, which was sending me fall vibes for the inspiration of this look!

   The top I wore today is this black flutter sleeve blouse from Loft. The fabric is light and airy which was nice since there was still a bit of warmth in the air today. The back drops down a bit and ties at the top, and gives a layered look where the fabric continues to flutter. This gives the top a bit of a delicate look. It's also available in other colors as well!

   I decided to pair this top with a pair of maroon pants which I got a little while ago from TJ Maxx.

   Since it was a little on the cooler side today, I chose to throw on a jean jacket. The one I'm wearing here is also from Loft. Jean jackets are one of my favorite accessories, they can add a little something and easily complete a look. They're also great to transition into fall since they are pretty light weight.

   For shoes I went with my go to which is this black, gladiator style sandal from Forever 21.
   
   My jewelry was pretty simple, and my everyday jewelry. For earrings I just had in diamond studs, my necklace was my heart pendant, my rings are Pandora, and my bracelets are Swarovski, Pandora, and I also had on my Fitbit. 

   I absolutely love the look that I put together! This outfit is super comfortable and casual, but also very put together! 
























No comments:

Powered by Blogger.