Get to Know Me

July 13, 2017
   Hi everyone! After years of thinking about starting a blog, I'm finally doing it! I have tried blogging in the past, but was never pleased with the way my blog would come out which gave me very little motivation to keep up with it. Now here I am, finally trying again, and I'm so excited about it! 

   In June of 2016, I graduated from a small town in Maine. Fashion and makeup has always been something I've found interest in, but never had the courage to fulfill it. I began taking classes at a wonderful community college to explore my interests a bit more. After taking a few classes I decided on earning my associates degree in education. However, I keep going back to fashion and makeup. My desire for those things has finally given me enough motivation to work on pursuing my dreams. As time went on, I realized that education's not something that I was truly passionate about, and I switched my major to business and am currently working on applying to art school.

   In November of 2016, I began working as a sales associate in a retail business. Working with clients everyday can be such a great experience, and I have learned so much about the industry in such a short amount of time. It has also really helped to open my eyes about how interested I really am in the fashion industry. This job is not something I want to keep forever, but has definitely helped me want to discover more of what I actually am passionate about.

   My blog is going to include a range of topics from fashion, beauty, fitness tips, recipes, and wellness tips. I am by no means an expert on any of these topics, but have so much love for them that I want to share it with others.

   I'm so excited to finally be sharing my blog!



   -Mary 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.